1. Baking Soda
* Mix together a solution of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide
* Use this as a simple cleaner and whitener for teeth
2. Table Salt
* Table salt contains sodium chloride, which has the ability to naturally whiten tooth enamel.
* Apply a small amount of table salt to your toothbrush and brush as normal.
* Rinse with water.
* Follow by brushing with your regular toothpaste.
* Do this once every other day
* Strawberries contain a powerful natural acid that works well on tooth enamel.
* Mash up some fresh strawberries and brush your teeth with them.
* Rinse and follow up with your normal toothpaste.
* The above home remedies work and are quick, easy and inexpensive. To healthier teeth…
Do-it-yourself smile makeover
Do you have the luxury of time yet short on money to have a smile makeover? If so, a do-it-yourself teeth whitening remedy is an appropriate choice.
Notice that the word “appropriate” is used here instead of “best” choice. Of course we should realize that both professional whitening systems and home remedy teeth whitening system are typically used to achieve the healthy smile result. It is only the patient’s lifestyle that makes sense which fits as the appropriate solution.
The following provides an appraisal on teeth whitening system that you can do at the comforts of their time and place. Amount of money to be spent on home remedies are also considered.
NOTE: You should always consult your dentist or even a physician before trying out any of the following home-made teeth whitening remedy.
Can I make my own whitening solution inexpensively?
Believe it or not, you can save your precious money on costly teeth bleaching items! By allotting the necessary time for doing the suggested tips, you can rest assured that you can have a white and bright set of teeth for free. You can have bright set of teeth with stuff that are normally in your kitchen or medicine chest.
Do I have these things in my house?
Of course, all you need to look for are plain household items—baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, cups, bowls, and spoons.
What are the steps to create my own whitening paste?
To make a paste, mix two or three teaspoons of hydrogen peroxide and two teaspoons of baking soda together. Place the mixture in a small bowl. The thickness of the paste should be consistent as the typical thickness of toothpaste. For extra taste, a bit of flavorful mint or just a little scoop of toothpaste can be combined with the home-made paste.
Now, how is this home-made mixture used?
Use a toothbrush and leave the mixture on your teeth for at a couple of minutes. You should avoid swallowing the paste. If this happens, just drink lots of water.
What do I do after brushing the paste on my teeth?
You need to brush again using usual toothpaste to rid off the bitter taste of the hydrogen peroxide. Smokers, coffee drinkers and even grandparents may use this remedy to minimize the heavy stain on their teeth.
When I have a sensitive oral condition, could I use this paste?
If in case, you have gingivitis, cavities, open sores, or other gum problems, the paste may make your gums look pale for a short time. Remember that you should contact a doctor or even a physician before trying out this remedy.
How frequent can I apply the paste on my teeth?
At least once a week. You should avoid brushing your teeth with this paste more than that.
To summarize, here are some characteristics of do-it-yourself home-made teeth whitening systems:
• The patient must be capable of performing and following the abovementioned instructions.
• The person must allocate time to perform the do-it-yourself whitening remedies.
• Inclination should stay as it can take more than a week before expected results are achieved.
• Home-made remedies relatively cost less than professional teeth whitening solutions.
Hope this article puts a brighter smile upon your face!